Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Brunch at WA Frost

Seems I still have a bit of catching up to do with all of the activity over the holidays. Today, I'm writing about brunch with friends just before Christmas at WA Frost in Saint Paul. For the last few years, my friends and I have been getting together for Christmas activities rather than gift exchanging. This is our second visit to WA Frost in the last couple years.

WA Frost is one of the nicest restaurants in MSP and is always decorated beautifully for the holiday season.

I ordered the Fontina Cheese & Chicken Omelette, which came with home fries, bacon and fresh fruit. I thought the meal had a great presentation and found it to be quite enjoyable. I liked the caramelized onions in the potatoes and the perfectly crispy bacon. The omelette was also very good, although I wasn't quite as impressed with the breaded red peppers. And, it's hard to go wrong with fresh fruit.

WA Frost earns top points for its ambiance alone. Paired with good food, a great location and a festive holiday spirit, I'd put it near the top of the must-visit list.

No comments:

Post a Comment