Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dinner on Joe's Patio

I recently took advantage of a beautiful Sunday evening and grabbed dinner with friends on the Joe's Garage patio - one of the best patios in all of MSP (as evidenced by the view of the Basilica in downtown Minneapolis below).
The ambiance on this breezy and lazy Sunday was carefree and relaxed. Nearly every table was filled with leisurely diners enjoying every last second before the weekend came to an end.
I ordered the Homemade Chicken Fingers basket, served with chipotle ranch and shoestring fries. It was well-priced at $8 and almost surprisingly delicious. I don't know why I didn't have much in terms of expectations (since I've always found the food at Joe's to be very good), but I was quite pleasantly pleased with the tasty chicken fingers and their zesty sauce.
After dinner, we took a stroll through the loveliest alley in the city. Not the greatest picture quality, but you get the idea :)

1 comment:

  1. I really love eating outside. We always try to get an outdoor table if it isn't too hot or too cold. Your dinner is exactly what my husband would have ordered. It looks like a great place to spend an evening.

    ReplyDelete