Monday, April 12, 2010

Dinner at Flame

A recent weekend evening found me at Flame in Roseville with friends for dinner. The restaurant was part of Rosedale Center's recent lifestyle center type expansion that brought a movie theater and several outdoor-facing retail stores and restaurants.
I was immediately impressed by the ambiance and decor within the restaurant, which was also much larger than I had anticipated. There was also a large, exposed, surrounded-by-flames kitchen.
I ordered the Rotisserie Wrap, filled with rotisserie chicken, Monterey jack cheese, bleu cheese crumbles, fresh tomatoes and basil, spring greens and balsamic dressing. It was phenomenal. The highlight was, of course, the chicken which was very juicy and delicious. And the other ingredients were well-combined to bring out the flavor. It also came with tasty french fries and a pickle.
I was very impressed with my dining experience at Flame. I really didn't go into it with any expectations, but left very happy with our decision to give it a try. Definitely recommended for a nice restaurant in the 'burbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment