Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer Planning

Yikes - it's been too long since my last check-in! I don't really have an excuse other than that things are busy, busy, busy. Plus, the rainy day blues here in MSP aren't inspiring me to do much other than surf Netflix or read (I just finished The Time Traveler's Wife, which was fabulous. Slow start but hard to put down once you get into it. And, deeply moving...I probably went through at least five tissues while finishing it.).

With that said, I have been doing a few fun things/checking out a couple of new restaurants, so I'm committing myself to follow up this weekend with at least two new updates.

Other than that, the gloomy weather has me thinking about all the things I want to do this summer. I'm thinking a list is in order. Here are some initial thoughts - what are some other fun things I should add?
  • Take a trip to Valleyfair with my nephew
  • Attend a Twins game at the new Target Field
  • Have friends over for a BBQ and use our deck for the first time
  • See Sex and the City 2 on opening night (okay, technically this is still in May, but I'd be remiss not to include it)
  • See A Streetcar Named Desire at the Guthrie
  • Take a mini weekend road trip somewhere in greater Minnesota with fun local attractions
  • Tour the Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit at the Science Museum
  • Visit the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum for the first time
  • Run a 5K

No comments:

Post a Comment